Valentine’s day is here FitMoms !!! Happy Valentine’s day!!! We decided to do a top ten valentine’s day date/present list for those of you that need last minute plans or presents for you and your loved ones! ENJOY xx
Top ten date/present ideas…
10. DATE>>>Go hear free live music at Prohibition ….they have a huge list of fruity martinis as well as an extensive selection of beers. The lounge area is lit by candlelight and casts a sexy red glow. 503 Columbus Ave NYC. 212-579-3100.
9. DATE>>> Couples Massage…we listed two different ones here…one is big money and the other is more economical…Big Money couples massage is at the VIP Treatment Room at Caudale Vinothrapie Spa at the Plaza Hotel located on Park ave and 59th street NYC…212-265-3182. This luxurious experience will cost you 495 dollars. More economical couples massage is at the Sunset Room at Supple Spa on 55 w 19th street between 5th and 6th ave. 212-929-5948. This one will cost you 130 dollars.
8. GIFT FOR A MAN>>> Personal training boxing session at PUNCH (shh this is what i got my DH)..1015 Madison Ave. 212-288-2375….blog to come .
7. GIFT FOT A MAN>>> Swanson Vineyards Lucky night wine…need we say more? He will love it! Go to your local wine store.
6. GIFT FOR A WOMAN>>> Add classes to her SOULCYCLE accout! www.soul-cycle.com.
5, GIFT FOR A WOMAN>>> Cartier Love bracelet (cmon u knew I was going to say it).
4. GIFT FOR YOUR LITTLE GIRL>>> Flowers from your husband or from you or from both of you.
3. GIFT FOR YOUR LITTLE BOY>>> wii/playstation/xbox video game or tickets to a game with his favorite team.
4. FAMILY DATE>>>Skating in central park. Oldy but goody and you don’t need a reservation!
3. FAMILY PRESENT>>> Family gym membership at The Sports club LA or REEBOK in NYC. They have a Family Fun Day program on Sundays at these clubs, so you only have to join for the weekends. Mention FitMoms in the City and they will give you a free personal training session. www.thesportsclubla.com .
2. GIFT FOR YOURSELF>>> Some free time !
1. And finally, the last idea for a romantic date on Valentine’s Day in NYC (last minute)….a cocktail at the Madeline Room in the Carlyle Hotel on Madison ave…sublime!